Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day Quick Update

I am in Honolulu International Airport right now off of my United flight. My trips this month include:


DFW-SFO-HNL-SFO-DFW on United

DFW-SFO-DFW on American (Double Elite Qualifying miles promo) with a SFO-IAH-MIA-IAH-SFO on Continental wedged in there. It will be my last Continental Airlines trip before the March 3rd merge date of the two airlines into one unified server/platform and website

Then a DFW-SFO-DFW-BOS-DFW-SFO-DFW turn on American (Double Elite Qualifying miles promo) the last week of February.

These trips were all booked in back in December and January.

I have finally finished all my trip reports for Paris, Honolulu, and China/Japan trips and will post them individually when I have a day off of work (along with pictures!) so please wait patiently. It will be worth it! Hopefully it will be done by the end of this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment