Thursday, March 22, 2012

Got my extra pages in my passport

I sent my 2.5 year old passport off to the National Passport Processing Center with my old passport, the completed form, and $82 check.  The cost is the same if adding 24 or 48 pages... I went with the 48 pages since it should last me for the rest of the 7.5 years of validity on my passport.  I think it looks a little thick and the pages are a bit jumbled with stamped pages/ clean pages / stamped pages / clean pages... at least I have it back now.

Here's the timeline of events:
February 29- Mailed off at post office
March 4- Arrived to the Philadelphia Post Office
March 7- Check cleared
March 20- Passport mailed off (according to a CSR I called on 3/21/12)
March 22- Passport received!

For additional info: visit http://travel.state.gov/passport/correcting/add/add_850.html

No comments:

Post a Comment