Wednesday, May 09, 2012

I FINALLY requalified for Executive Platinum on American Airlines

After my trip last week to OKC, TUL, SFO-JFK and the Double Elite Qualifying Miles promo on American... I crossed the 100,000 mark yesterday with the bonus redeemable miles posting today!  The System Wide Upgrades have not shown up yet but it will be there in a few days.  Hopefully I will have my credentials in a few weeks or so.

After my next DFW-HNL turn on United, I will be 3/4 on the way to Premier 1K again on United.  I only wished that I had booked a few more of these cheap trips for thsi year and not have to worry about requalifying for 1K.


It is sad that soon on both my American and United profiles, I will no longer have any trips planned.  I have not found any good deals for flights on United or Star Alliance lately due to summer holidays and higher fuels costs.  Hopefully that will change soon.


My System Wide Upgrades posted the next day!

I also noticed that I got my 10% miles back from a First Class award redemption on a Cathay Pacific trip last month! Love the new AA Citi credit card benefits.


No comments:

Post a Comment