Thursday, February 14, 2013

The sky is falling!

In minor news... I missed Pre-check today for the first time this year at DFW Terminal C today...

In major news... US Airways and American Airlines are merging officially... great... more downgrade for American's Service.  They better not take away my 8 eVIPs/System Wide Upgrades on any fare! I hope they don't use plastic cups in First Class on American in the future.  LAX/PHX hubs- redundancy? PHL-JFK- more redunancy? Let's see how it turns out? I'm not liking this direction.

Anyways... 2 week vacation for me stating now!

On the horizon: overnight in Seoul-Incheon... spending 2 days in Istanbul... Business Class on Malaysia Airlines... First Class on Asiana Airlines longhaul... gonna be fun!

1 comment:

  1. still on your vacation? did you book the DFW-SJU for 134?? Phuc

    ReplyDelete