Tuesday, December 25, 2012

2012 Year End Summary- Flights and Aiports Edition

Here are my Travel Statistics for the year (includes revenue and award travel):




Here's my Domestic Travel Map this year:
 

Here are my International Travel Maps this year:
US Centric Map ( (includes Puerto Rico)

Asia Centric Map ( (includes Puerto Rico and Hawaii)
What a great year it has been again (and how fast it went by) for earning and redeeming miles! Not only did I requalify for Executive Platinum status on American Airlines back in May, I also made Premier 1K on United Airlines as well but in November this year.  I status matched to Turkish Airlines Elite (Star Gold) and requalified as well within a few months.


I also got British Airways Silver (via match from British Midland International Silver from acquisition) good through Feb 2014, Marriott Rewards Platinum (Elite Challenge), Hyatt Diamond (from elite challenge and requalifying via stays for next year) and Starwood Preferred Guest Gold (from American Express Platinum Card).

I have domestic lounge access when flying American Airlines next year from my American Express Credit Card and British Airways Silver Card.  I also get free access to Priority Pass lounges from my American Express Credit Card as well (especially for foreign airport lounges).

I also have domestic lounge access when flying United Airlines next few years from Turkish Airlines Elite Card.

No comments:

Post a Comment