Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Introduction/Preface: Star Alliance FIRST CLASS Award Travel

I am up and flying away from my home airport of DFW... time to relax and enjoy myself during my 40 hour trip to China.



Today marks several firsts on this trip for me...

FIRST time on LUFTHANSA Airlines (First Class)
FIRST time on ASIANA Airlines (Business Class)
FIRST time on UNITED Airlines International flight (First Class)

FIRST time in FIRST CLASS on LUFTHANSA and UNITED
FIRST time on a Star Alliance Award Travel
FIRST time on using US Airway Miles Award (looking forward to more of these in the future!)
FIRST time transiting through Frankfurt Airport (FRA) and Seoul-Incheon airport (ICN)
FIRST time visit to the FIRST CLASS TERMINAL (FCT) in FRA
FIRST time being driven to a plane from FCT
FIRST time going to Asia via Europe/Atlantic Ocean
FIRST time to visit the Shanghai Airline First and Business lounges
FIRST time to visit the First Class United Lounge in San Francisco
FIRST time to fly FIRST on a domestic China Airline (China Eastern)
FIRST time to have International First Class Cabin by myself
FIRST time to have Chinese Domestic First Class Cabin by myself
FIRST time to visit a Continental President's Club

Will be reporting on the Lufthansa FIRST Experience here... will have plenty of photos.

3 weeks of fun and no worries... here I come!

Here is a preview of what is to come (photos from Lucky's blog over at  www.boardingarea.com/onemileatgatatime)






No comments:

Post a Comment