Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Gate upgrade BOS-IAH finally!

Just boarded on my Airbus 319 plane from Boston back to Houston on my quick United turn. On the outbound, my DFW-IAH upgrade cleared in advance (1K on an 5:20am... No competition really). I grabbed a bagel to eat from the United Club to eat on the plane.

My IAH to BOS is a different story. I got seat 8D (economy plus) with an empty seat next to me so it felt more like an Euro Business seat to me. The guy sitting in 8F slept the whole time so it was an uneventful flight. I had some food in the United Club and bought 2 tacos before boarding the plane. It was about 85% full in coach.

I did have Craig (purser from my First Class flight on Jan 3 IAH-BOS) again on the flight but this time in Coach. There were 2 beverage services and a water/orange juice service in between. I did have a chat with him and Nancy while waiting for the lavatory to become vacant. They flew in from SNA (Orange County-John Wayne Airport) last night and were done after the flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment