Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Up in the air again

It's great to fly again. I had to take the brother to the airport for his trip to Peru. We ended up on the same flight from DFW-IAH. I got upgraded to First the flight the day before on the CRJ 700.

After a quick stop at the United club, my favorite agent was able to get my brother better seats for his United flights. The 6AM flight was delayed so a lot of passengers were able to get stand by on my flight and we were maxed out at 60 passengers.

Due to expected rough air, we had the beverage service during boarding. The flight was quick and we arrived into Houston on time.

We made our way to the Terminal E United club near the gate where my brother would be departing from for his flight. After guested him in and a brief tour of the facilities, I bid him farewell.

I hustled to Gate C21 and was one of the lat passengers on the plane. I found an overhead space available above the bulkhead coach seat. I got upgraded on the flight the day before and was in seat 3E on the airbus 320. I somehow ended up in 1F on the airbus 319 after an aircraft swap.

No comments:

Post a Comment