Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Maybe United is listening?

In my previous customer service surveys after flying United I always mentioned that there was no Premier Access (priority) line at DFW.

Lo and behold, I saw it at DFW today and there was hardly anyone in the secured area. That is a complete 180 turn from last week. I think they added the line when JetBlue came to DFW last month but I will take what they give me so I don't miss any flights ;)

Arrived at airport 6:10am. Through security and ok the plane in 5 minutes! That's what I like... No fuss and no mess.

Flying to IAH and then to CRP (first time in Corpus Christi) and then returning to DFW by 5pm. I brought my iPad and laptop so I won't be too bored while waiting in the 5 gate airport.

Upgrade to IAH cleared 5 days in advance while I am #2 on upgrade list for the return with 1 seat left. Not too big of a deal of sitting in coach as it is a short flight... but being first on and off the plane is better.

Hoping for good weather and no delays. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment