Monday, June 11, 2012

Going on ANOTHER trip in a few weeks

After FINALLY finishing the Star Alliance Mega-Trip 2012 Trip Report last night...  (and having a day off after working 8 days straight!), I have some good news and some bad news...

The good thing is that I only have 2 more trip reports to post from this year.  The bad thing is that I will have a 3rd one coming up/to do because I am planning another week long trip soon.

I haven't fully decided on what I am doing or where I am going but here are some thoughts:
  • I will be transiting through Hong Kong again.
  • I want to visit either Bangkok or Singapore or perhaps even somewhere new (Xi'An or Saigon/Ho Chi Minh City or Bali)
  • I want to fly Cathay Pacific First Class on the return (Via LAX/SFO/JFK)
  • I want to fly First Class on the Airbus 380 (again) on the outbound
    • Lufthansa SFO-FRA / JFK-FRA and/or FRA-PEK / FRA-SIN / FRA-NRT
    • It would take me 2 days to get to Asia by routing through Europe but I get 2 long haul First Class flights
    • Frankfurt FIRST CLASS TERMINAL
    • Rubber ducky 
I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment