Thursday, July 05, 2012

Grand Hyatt Hong Kong... WOW!

I am currently at The Cabin near gate 23 at the HKIA about to board for Cathay Pacific flight back to the US... and to simply put it... I do not want to leave.  Aside from GREAT flights on Lufthansa (especially on the Airbus 380 from Frankfurt to Tokyo) and Thai Airways with an overnight in Bangkok.

Plus I got to visit the sister and her family in Shen Zhen for dinner one night.

The best part was staying at the Grand Hyatt in Hong Kong for 3 nights and just taking it all in. WOW oh WOW! What a great hotel and a wonderful city. To call the hotel just 'Grand' does not do it enough justice.  Hong Kong will be my top choice for living.  I hope to come back soon.

Off to fly First Class on Cathay Pacific with only 3 out of 6 seats occupied in the cabin so far.  Then off to working Friday morning.

Photo from Hyatt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment