Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Over the Pacific on Cathay: Admiral’s Club SFO

Over the Pacific on Cathay
a.       Introduction/Preface
d.      Admiral’s Club SFO

Admiral’s Club SFO



After landing at SFO at Gate 58A, I made my way to the Admiral’s Club and had them swipe my American Express Platinum card so that American Airlines got paid $25 for the visit.  I wanted to make sure American get all the money they can especially during their bankruptcy. 

I have too many miles on the books with American and do not want them to go under or be bought by Delta or US Airways.  Since I have spent the most time at this lounge location as compared to all the other lounges in the American system, I then made my way to the international terminal and check in with Cathay Pacific for my continuing flights. 




(It's a short post for once :P) 

No comments:

Post a Comment