Saturday, December 12, 2009

England Day 10

Gotten woken up for our early trip to Bower House. Steve drove and took his Jaguar so we piled 5 people in it. It was about an hour drive and I dozed off a bit since the ride was smooth. When I got there, they had coffee, tea, and biscuits. I grabbed a cup of coffee and talked to Sam for a bit. We headed to the tent area and enjoyed the graduation presentation. Eleven graduated this term so everyone got to share a lot. We all partook of the boxed spaghetti and bread. I chatted and caught up with loads of people. Jon, Tim, Sam, Sam, and Andrew. We went back and I started packing my things together. Got caught up on my shows and went to Sainsburys to buy some biscuits for me to taken home. Dinner was a buy one, get one free papa john's pizza deal. Went to sleep late after creating a profile on flightmemory.com and entering my flight info for this year. 40 segments combined on American and Southwest this year. A quarter of them out Southwest. Seems like a lot but some were connecting/multiple segment trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment