Sunday, April 01, 2012

One day in Paris...


This post is about my trip to Paris to take advantage of American Airlines' Double Elite Miles promotion that ended on January 31, 2012.  


 My second trip of the year began after a long day at work.  My flight departs at 9:20 PM and gets into SFO at 11:00PM.  My upgrade cleared a few days before departure but my redeye back to DFW did not clear so I was added to the waitlist.  The red eye looked very full but there was about 5 seats remaining when I checked the day before the flight.  I left work at 4:45PM after staying behind to help out.  I ran straight into rush hour traffic and made it to my park and ride lot at about 6:30PM.  I was scheduled out to leave at D16 in the international terminal but I wanted to see if I could stand by for an earlier flight.  I took the bus to Terminal C and checked in near gate 30.  I asked if I could stand by for the 7:15PM flight and was added to the flight immediately.  I was given seat 12D on this old 757 bird. 

I took my boarding pass, went to the security check point and was lucky enough to be invited to use the Trusted Traveler Line.  It was a great experience as I only had to put my bags on the belt and walk through the metal detector.  I did not have to take off my shoes, or take out my liquids or laptop.  The whole process took only about 10 seconds and I was truly amazed to see that I could definitely get used to this new process.  It is a pilot program for American Airlines at DFW and MIA and also for Delta in DTW and ATL.  The agent was very polite (they do exist!) and told me that they were planning to expand the program.  It is great for frequent flyers as we know that getting stuck behind a large family with kids is the touch of death on the begging of a trip.  She also told me that C30 is the only check point at DFW to offer this service so even if I purposely show up at this checkpoint, it is not a guarantee that I will get to use the expedited line.

By the time I made it to the gate, it was 7PM and I was one of the last 5 passengers to board.  While waiting on the jet bridge to board, I had an error rejection from AA on my phone which led me to believe that my return upgrade had cleared (3 days before departure).  By the time I got on the plane, all the overhead bins were full.  I waited in the back galley and took out my passport before taking my bag up front to check it.  One of the First Class flight attendants gave me the last spot in an overhead bin located in coach when I took by bag upfront for gate check.  That saves me both time and a trip of having to go to the carousel at DFW and reclear security for my return flight.

Some people might ask why in the world I would purposely stand by for a coach seat on an earlier flight.  The primary benefit is to get in 2 hours earlier for SFO allowing me to have a 3 hour layover in SFO.  The first class flight food offered on the last flight was hot nuts and cookies.  On the flight I took, even though I got a coach seat, the flight attendants took care of me very well.  I flashed my Executive Platinum card and was offered anything I wanted off the buy-on-board menu.  I got a sandwich with chips, alcohol, and a bag of nuts.  The only bad part was that general boarding had already begun and I had a slim chance of finding overhead bin.

The main cabin flight attendants were very nice and were really friendly.  It is rare to meet such an outgoing crew.  I chat with them for a bit in the back galley and blogged after the service was done.  The sandwich was very filling so I saved the bag of nuts and chips for a later time during the trip.  I sat next to a mother and son from China looking at high schools to attend in the near future.  I chatted with them for a bit and exchanged contact number with the son and told him if he had any questions about life and growing up in the USA, he could feel free ask me.

I chatted a bit with the flight attendants between services and went back to my seat to try and rest a bit before we arrived.  After we touched down, I bid fare to the mother and son visiting from China.  Since we alighted via the L2 exit, I had to cross over into the (now empty) First Class cabin for a bit to grab my roll-on board baggage before leaving the plane.  I made my way over to the Admiral’s Club quickly to maximize my time (3 hours!) on the ground.

Jamie checked me in and thanked me for visiting them via the Amex Platinum Credit Card.  I proceeded to grab a few items to eat and drink before plopping myself in front of a desktop.  I checked my Paris reservation online and sure enough, an error notice came up there as well.  I called the Executive Platinum Desk and spoke with David who confirmed that I was in queue for the upgrade.  He had to speak with the rates desk for about fifteen minutes before letting me know that I had additional taxes to pay due to the upgrade from LHR to DFW in business class.  I was confused on this matter of additional taxes to pay.  I knew that if I flew longhaul from the UK or France, I had to pay additional taxes.  I thought that I was exempt since my flight from Paris to London (about 300 miles) was on a British Airways operated coach seating.  He told me that the taxes were added since the longest sector was in a premium cabin and that I originated from France.  There was no way to escape this tax if I wanted to fly in Business Class on the way back from London.  
I dug out my new Amex Delta Credit Card that I got a few weeks ago and subsequently I am still trying to fulfill the initial $3,000 spending for 45,000 Delta SkyPesos SkyMiles bonus.  I learned something new about Luxury Taxes once again.  Flying premium cabin from the UK, France, and India all incurred this additional premium charge.  The rate is determined by how long the flight is from the country of origin.  The farther the flight distance, the higher the tax will be.  UK has one of the highest rates out there and it continues to rise.  The trick around the UK APD tax is to fly into the UK… but depart and connect in a nearby country such as Ireland or Spain so that the taxes will be lower.  Apparently this did not work for my Paris flight nevertheless.

David took down my information and told me that I was in the queue to be processed.  I ask Deepak, one of the Admiral’s Club agents, to print out my boarding pass back to DFW and also for my trip to Paris.  He processed my first boarding pass fine but had problems accessing my Paris itinerary since it was in the middle of being reissued with the additional fare collection and the deduction of a upgrade from my account.  They told me that by the time I land in DFW, it should be done so I can get my boarding pass there.  I looked to see how the upgrade looked for my flight back to DFW on the red-eye and only one seat remained.  I ended up being #2 on the upgrade list after all the other passengers cleared so my flight #4 on American this year resulted my being stuck in 17C… in coach!  That gives me a 80% upgrade chance this year so far since my DFW-ORD leg was upgraded already.  Since the flight is only 3 hours, it was not bad and First Class only really got a bigger seat only.

The flight was very full and we boarded a few minutes shortly before midnight.  I accept my fate of being stuck in coach and put on my ear plugs/eye shades shortly after takeoff.  I slept for a while until I hear flight attendants near me were trying to assist a passenger sitting behind me.  My ears perked up when they asked if he was diabetic and they were attending to him with a cup of orange juice.  I am not entirely sure what transpired with this older overweight man but they gave him a portable oxygen tank.  The man sitting across the aisle from me was a doctor and used the onboard kit to measure this man’s blood pressure.  He ended up being ok but it was a scary moment as the flight attendants were all frantically grabbing things to try to help him.  They brought him towels and took off his shirt to help him cool down.  I could not sleep during all that commotion and everyone around me were all looking at the event unfolding in front of us.

Other than that, the flight was not memorable as I was asleep during the beverage service.  We got in about 5:30AM and I made my way to the A23 Admiral’s Club which is near where the next flight tor ORD (A21) was located.  The agent helped check me in for my flight to Paris and asked for my passport.  He put me on standby for the 7:30AM flight to ORD as there were still 10 seats available in First Class.  I grabbed a quick shower and then went to use the computers for a while.  I got a drink chit from him for a bottle of water before leaving the club at 6:45AM to Terminal C.  The airport was very quiet as it was still early in the day for most travelers.  I know that in a few short hours, thousands of people were transiting through DFW that were traveling to/from Europe, Japan, South Korea, South America, Australia, Canada, Mexico, the USA, and beyond.







I was cleared into First Class a few minutes before boarding and got seat 6E on this MD 80 bird.  I got to sit next to a commuting flight attendant for American Eagle who heading off to work. We chatted about AMR, her job, and just travel in general.  It made the flight go by faster as the MD 80s (aka “Mad Dogs”) lacks an entertainment system.  This flight crew was very friendly and Jill served us in the First Class cabin.  Out of 16 seats, only 1 was empty and I knew that at least 4 people were non-revenue passengers (including the one sitting next to me).  I am happy to see that despite uncertainty among the company, the crew members were putting up a face and taking care of passengers.



Breakfast option we had cereal, banana, blueberries/strawberry, yogurt, and a choice of biscuit or cinnamon raisin bagel.  I went with the biscuit since I had a bagel on a flight a mere 2 days before.  There was not a hot option available.  The service was very good for a short 2 hour flight and we arrived a bit early so we had to wait for about 10 minutes for the previous plane to leave.  I bid the crew good bye and made my way straight to the Flagship Lounge by gate K19.  I stayed there until it was time to board my flight to Paris.

When I got there, there were a lot of passengers in the lounge bound for the Shanghai and JAL Tokyo flight.  Once they started boarding, only a few passengers remain.  The next rush period was for the Delhi flight in the early afternoon.  The last busy period I was there had a few of passengers for my Paris flight since the 767 aircraft does not have a First Class thus limiting the access to the Flagship Lounge to OneWorld Emerald members.  I am sure that the following rush periods would be for the Beijing and London flights.

The food options for the morning was bagels/breads, sushi, fruit (pineapple, watermelon, grapes, and strawberries), and yogurt.  The light lunch offered was sandwiches, sushi, Italian Wedding soup, brownies, fruit, and cheese/crackers. In the afternoon, the light supper food option came out and they consisted of pizza rolls, bacon wrapped scallops, chicken kebabs, fruit, and a few items I do not recall.  There was an open bar of alcohol, water, club soda, and soft drinks.  Snack mix was available all day.  I think that the ORD Flagship is the least nice when compared to the JFK and LAX lounges in the amount and quality of food offered.  I will say that this lounge is NOT worse than the United First Lounge at ORD.




 


The drawbacks of this lounge is that there is no showers so one must got to the Terminal H/K Admiral’s Club for that.  The bathroom is very small. There is a small business center with 4 cubicles that has desktops and the other open for laptops.  There was a cell phone free room for people seeking peace and quiet.  Before leaving, my favorite club agent, Denise came in and we caught up for a bit.  It had been a while since I had seen her.  She has a new 15 week old baby boy now and she was not pregnant the last time I saw her.  We chatted for a good 20 minutes before boarding was called for the flight to Paris at 4:20PM.


I packed my things and headed to gate K9 right before they started boarding for flight even though the monitor announced FINAL BOARDING at 45 minutes before departure.  It was very hectic right from the start.  They called for Business class, Emeralds, and Uniformed military along with people not paying attention and clogging up the boarding line.  The 767 has small overhead bins above the middle seats so the big roll on boards had to fit on the sides, Business class seats were all full and coach was very well booked as well.  The gentleman sitting next to me was a business man on a paid Business Fare so I hope American is making a profit on this route (and many others as well!)



 We departed on time with no waiting in line for takeoff and the weather was good.  Dinner service started a little late after we took off.  We were first served hot nuts and cheese served with a drink of our choosing.  I notice that one of my ramekins from the nuts had a chip on the rim of it.  The next course was the appetizers of shrimp and smoked salmon.  Then we had a green salad with a choice of oil & vinegar or Creamy dressing.  I was still fairly full from eating in the lounge so I did not consume much of the salad.  That course ended for me when I found a piece of ceramic that was chipped off from the serving ware.  I told the purser about it and he apologized for it with a surprised look.  He offered me another salad but I was pretty much done anyway and it did not help when I found a piece of dishware 
on the bottom of the salad bowl.


(My starter- Shrimp and Salmon... the poor man's caviar)

(My seat mate's vegetarian starter and salad)

(My salad)

(My seatmate's vegetarian meal)

 (My steak)

The last course was the dessert option of an ice cream sundae or the fruit/cheese plate served with crackers.  Since this aircraft has business and economy class, we were offered the made to order sundae.  In the case on the London and Asia routes with the Boeing 777, First Class cabin gets the sundaes while business class is offered a pre-scooped ice cream with chocolate shavings or raspberry cheesecake crumbles.  Most of the time, the ice cream is rock hard since it would be left on the dry ice too long.  I got my personal sundae with everything on it: fudge, butterscotch, strawberry, chopped nuts, and whipped cream.  I think the flight attendant over did mine so it came out soupy towards the end when it melted.  It was a wonderful treat and I finished it off with a couple of cups of tea.


 During the dinner service, I watched Avatar: The Last Airbender.  Even though it is a kid’s movie, I enjoyed watching it.  Sometimes no swearing and adult themes are a good change from most of the main stream movies now shown.  I went to the bath room to get ready for bed and had no trouble falling asleep since I did not sleep much the night before and having eye shades and ear plugs helped.  I got woken up by my seat mate who was trying to step over me on the way to the bathroom.  I was awoken immediately after sleeping for about 2 or 3 hours and was more excited than anything about going to Paris for a day.  At that time, it was about 3 hours before arrival so I got caught up on my blogging and to keep my New Year’s Resolution.  


 
Breakfast was served 2 hours before landing and I had to huevos rancheros as my name accompanied by a croissant/half bagel and a fruit bowl.  The eggs were pretty good as I am tired of the same old omelet served on all airlines for breakfast.  It had way too much tortilla in my opinion and having either bacon or chorizo with it would have been even better. Before arrival, I chatted briefly with the purser (Thierry) who seemed like a nice guy.  I even complimented on the new amenities we received: a better blanket, Samsung Tablet, Amenity Kit, and the slippers. I only wished the tablet had more movies and entertainment options on it but it is definitely a step up on the old clunky system probably from the 80’s.


We arrived in Paris when it was still dark and going through immigration was not too bad as we had priority cards before landing.  No landing cards were needed and by the time I landed and got out of the secured area, it was about 8AM.  I took the shuttle bus to Terminal 2E from 2A and it took me a while to locate the free hotel shuttle bus to the Holiday Inn.  I had to walk back and forth to finally arrive at the bus stop.  This bus served a bunch of hotels in the Village of Rossy: Holiday Inn, Marriott, Best Western, and a few other brands I am not familiar with at all. 

I checked in at the Front desk about 9:30AM and had no problem with the early check in.  I got assigned to room 223 which later I discovered was a room made for someone with disabilities.  I did not have high expectations for the property but was pleasantly surprised on how nice and big the room turned out to be.  The bed was big and there was a lot of open space.  I had to ask the front desk for a complimentary wifi access code.  He gave me one that was good for 24 hours but limited it me to 200Mb of download and 50Mb of upload data on one device only.  I only used about half of it so it was plenty.  After settling into the room and unpacking, I used the internet to surf and caught up on my email after being disconnected from the world for about 10 hours.  







I drifted off to sleep and woke up at 3 PM local time (8 AM in Central Time) to realize that I wasted about half a day of exploring already.  I was tired when I got to the hotel but sleep overcame me.  I locked my valuables in the safe and left the hotel at about 4PM.  By the time I made it to Paris, I got off at Saint Michael near the Notre Dame.  I grabbed a few photos near the Notre Dame and browsed in some of the shops near it and continued on by passing by the Hotel De Ville.  I had only €2.3 on me so I had to rely on using my Credit Card for a while which required a minimum of €10 sometimes.  I found my way to a Starbucks so that I take advantage of the free wifi and the restroom.  I used the wifi to locate a BNP Paribas near me so that I can withdraw money fee free with my Bank of America card.  











I eventually found myself on Rue de Rivoli which where I stayed last time I was in Paris.  I happened to stumble on the same bank location I used before and also passed by the Best Western that I stayed last time as well.  After getting some local currency, I grabbed dinner at the Café Alexander to enjoy some Mediterranean cuisine that I had previously enjoyed.  By the time I finished with my dinner, it was about 7PM and I wanted to buy souvenirs.   




Many of the shops closed early on Sunday so I had to rush to browse through the selections.  I stopped by the Louvre to take some pictures and made by up north towards the Hard Rock Café.  It was exciting to explore Paris at night by foot.  I enjoyed going into the different shops and browsing for gifts.  The neighborhood grocery stores were very quaint and I managed to find one selling Biscoff cookies. 







At 8:30PM I eventually made my way to the first Hard Rock Café that started off my collection and 25ish shirts later; I added the Paris City shirt to my collection.  I walked around and taking in the sights of the people and the city.  The best part of the night was eating a fresh crepe with Nutella.  I had to stop by a McDonald’s to buy some macaroons to take home and I made a stop at a supermarket to buy cookies and coffee as well.  I took the subway back to Notre Dame to try and buy some local crafts but those vendors already left for the evening.  After getting some more gifts/souvenirs, I took the train back to Charles de Gaulle Airport at 10PM.  I dozed off during that trip and made it to the airport at about 10:40PM.  I waited around by the free shuttle back to the Holiday Inn with a big bag of the items from my shopping spree.

There were a lot of people on the bus and half of them got off the bus with me at the Holiday Inn.  I went straight to my room and started packing.  I brought along a large duffle bag because I know I would have too much to carry on.  After showering and suing the internet, I fell asleep at about 3AM.  I set an alarm for 6AM since I was trying to catch the 7:50AM flight to London.  The room was very comfortable and a very good price for $60 + 5,000 Priority Club points considering the daily rate was €109 (plus tax) which is about $150.  Other payment options for the room were $40 + 10,000 Priority Club points or 15,000 Priority Club points.  I only had about 13,000 points at the time so the option I took has the best value to me.

I woke up at 8AM so I was very late for my flight since I did not hear the alarm go off.  I will have to ask for a wakeup call next time I am in a hotel and not rely on my phone alone.  I took the bus to the airport and arrived at about 8:30AM since there were a lot of people on the shuttle both arriving and departing.  I stopped at Terminal 3 near the Rossypole and took the CDGVAL to Terminal 2. By the time I got to the British Airways counter, it was about 9:45AM.  I was sent by the agent to the AA counter as it was an AA issued ticket.  I waited in line for quite a while and by the time it was my time, it was about 10 AM.  I was placed on the direct flight to DFW departing at 11:30 AM but was required to pay a change fee due to the routing change.  The agent should have charged me the difference in the airfare that I paid for and the cost of a walk-up fare but she was nice enough to only charge the change for me.  I did get some taxes refunded back to me since I skipped the transit through LHR so that decreased the amount I needed to pay.  She took care of the changes and was finished by 10:10AM.  She told me to go check in at the counters for the flight. She also immediately cleared the upgrade into Business class with one of my System Wide Upgrades and I chose 2G, the bulkhead aisle seat, in the middle section of the 2-2-2 configuration.

The check in counter was a hot mess and it took forever to get checked in.  The lines were confusing and I did not know where to go.  I went to the shortest line possible since I was flying in Business.  I got scolded by one of the AA representatives who was trying to rearrange the ropes/poles marking the area.  I waited in line for about 15 minutes and had to answer some security questions about my baggage before seeing the agent to check my bag in.  They were checking in for both the flight I was on (AA 42 to DFW) and the one to Chicago (AA 48 to ORD) departing an hour later which might account for the massive amount of people in the lines.

The agent told me that boarding was starting shortly at 10:30AM so I would not have a chance to visit the Admiral’s Club.  She did not give me a priority pass for security but noted that I can flash the boarding pass to access the No.1 acces line for security.  It would have been better if someone was working that line.  Eventually after waiting 5 minutes and being ignored by the agent checking the regular line, a young lady came by to escort me through immigration and security which took a few minutes.  I did not get a departure stamp from my immigration officer so I was a little disappointed with that.

The gate area was a mess so I headed towards the lounges and had a choice of the Admiral’s Club or the Cathay Pacific Lounge.  I chose the latter as I feel that would be a nicer lounge.  I have my boarding pass and AA Executive Platinum card to the agent.  She welcomed me but also informed me that she would not be making any boarding announcements for my flight.  I stayed for about 15 minutes and had a breakfast of bread and Coke Light and fruit.  I used their computers for a while but the internet was very slow and I gave up eventually.  



 About 40 minutes, I headed to board my flight to DFW.  They were doing the general boarding at that time.  My boarding pass was scanned and I was given only the stub at that time.  We had secondary security screening (US bound flight) mandated by the TSA.  They just waved me through and I discovered that I was lucky to depart from an apron position.  I went down the stairs to get on the shuttle bus to the plane.  I took a few photos during this time until boarding and was told by one of the agents to stop doing it.  At least I got a few pictures in before they told me to stop.  We boarded via the stairs on this 767 bird.  I was able to find overhead space for my bags and sat down to watch the general boarding chaos/fun.





We had a late departure as 2 passengers came from presumably connecting flights.  The business class was filled to capacity 28/30 passengers and 2 seats blocked for pilot rest.  I was surprised to find out as I had a choice of 3 different seats when I made my ticket changes.  Pre-departure beverages of water, orange juice, and champagne were served.  Newpapers were distributed before we took off and the purser gave us a menu.  The pillow, blanket, amenity kits, Bose headphones, and Samsung Tablets were waiting at our seat upon arrival.


After we took off, we were offered hot nuts and cheese that were served in ramekins.  I drank a whole bunch of Coke Light during the entire flight.  The appetizer course was served with shrimp and smoked salmon. The green salad was served with a choice of honey mustard dressing or vinaigrette (my choice) topped with asparagus, cucumbers, and tomatoes.  I got the steak as my main served with broccoli and potato gnocchi.  It was pretty good but I could not finish the gnocchi as I was stuffed.  The purser came by with the bread basket and I chose the wheat bread.  When the dinner main entree orders were taken by the purser, I was greeted even which is a rare occurrence for me.




Dessert was an option of a grape/cheese/cracker plate and custom made sundae.  I again went with the sundae with everything on it: fudge, butterscotch, strawberry, chopped nuts, and whipped cream.  I also got some Bailey’s on the rocks and a cup of tea to top off the meal service.  I did not watch any movies when I found out that I had already seen Surviving Christmas previously in the past.  I even got to chat with Pete, one of the flight attendants serving the economy sections, about American Airlines in general, bankruptcy, planes, aviation news and several other items.  He was really nice and I enjoyed hearing positive comments about the company’s future.  I watch some TV shows on my laptop and worked on blogging to help pass the time.  I even napped for a few hours since I was still messed up from all the flying and time zone changes.




After I woke up, I got some snacks from the galley (cereal bars, potato chips, kit kat, nuts, and cheese crackers) selection.  I even got a cheese/cracker plate from the galley flight attendant.  The rest of the flight was uneventful but it was very enjoyable.  For the pre-arrival meal, we had a choice of a pizza/salad or a cold plate of tandoori chicken and potato slices (my choice).  Prior to arrival, the Samsung tablets and headphones were collected.  I thanked the purser for the wonderful service onboard and discovered that we lived in the same city.



I was the first passenger off the plane and made my way to the customs/immigration hall.  There were a lot of flights that had just arrived so it was very packed.  British Airways Boeing 747 from LHR and AA Boeing 767 from Frankfurt are the only ones I recall amongst several others from Europe.  I quickly made my way to the Global Entry and was at Baggage claim within 5 minutes of getting off the plane.  It took a while to get my bag and very few people waiting around were from my flight.  In fact, the claim area was very pretty sparse as there were workers clearing the belts for those passengers still stuck in immigration.  After getting my bag, I made my way to the Global Entry line once again and departed the secured area to the outside world.  I called the Parking Spot to have a pick up and they came within 5 minutes (probably was already at the airport for a drop off).  I got to my car by 5PM and was shortly on my way home.  It only took 30 minutes from the time I got off the plane and to my car.  That is what I call efficiency and am glad that I paid for Global Entry.

Final Thoughts and Conclusions
Overall, I had a great time flying around everywhere and had a great time.  There is not much in my books that can beat the feeling I got walking around Paris at night.  The shopping and eating were very enjoyable.  Despite missing my flight, I still had a good time on this short trip.  The hotel was a delightful surprise and I had a lot of room to enjoy.  It puts the Best Western that I stayed with last time to shame.  The best part was that I only paid $60 + 5,000 Priority Club points for a €109 (plus tax) stay and it was very close to the airport.  I would stay with them again if I have an early departure from CDG airport in the future.  Otherwise, I would stay closer in the city for transportation reasons. 

American Airlines improving their soft product in their Business and First class cabins is a big plus in my book.  The only thing missing is the fully lay-flat seats (will be on the new fleet).  The 767 bird that they fly on the international routes are good for transcontinental and Hawaii flights but not for international flights.  I am excited that this aircraft will be replaced by the new Boeing 787 dreamliner (if production issues are resolved soon).  Until then, the new Boeing 777-300ER plane will be delivered this year and will be used primarily on the LHR route (from MIA, DFW, ORD, LAX and JFK).  The rest of them will be probably deployed most likely to NRT/HND (from ORD, LAX, DFW and JFK) and to China (PVG and PEK) as they get delivered to AA.  Sad news is that the ORD-DEL route will be discontinued as of March 1 this year so that frees another 777 into service.  I wish American the best as I plan on continuing to buy economy tickets and then using my System Wide Upgrades on them a long time (if permitted).
PS: I called American Airlines Customer Relations about the chipped dinnerware in the salad to let them know about it and was offered 3,000 AA miles as a token of appreciation for letting them know about a week later

Thanks for bearing with me on this long trip report and for also taking the time to read it as well. I hope to have many more enjoyable trips to share the rest of the year. 

1 comment:

  1. I used a business class to Paris flight for my work and i must say that i had a blast! I could see the you probably enjoyed yourself as well. I always like it when people take pictures of their experience flying first class or business class. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete