Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Star Alliance Mega-Trip 2012: Cathay Pacific First Class Lounge (The Wing)

Star Alliance Mega-Trip 2012  
a.      Introduction/Preface
f.       Exploring Frankfurt
t.        Conrad Tokyo
u.      Exploring Tokyo

Cathay Pacific First Class Lounge (The Wing)



I had a little bit of time to enjoy the Cathay Pacific First Class Lounge (The Wing) before boarding my flight from the satellite terminal at gate 508.  The Haven (dining room) was packed and there was a wait.  The only redeeming factor was that there were some breakfast items available to eat in the main lounge area.  

View from The Wing
 

I would have stayed longer to eat more food but I had to rush to get to my flight requiring me to take a bus to the Satellite Terminal so I had to leave about 15 minutes of travel time to the terminal.  Boarding was supposed to start at 8:25AM but it did not start until 5 minutes after that.  We boarding via the jet bridge and did not leave until 9:30AM due to congestion


No comments:

Post a Comment