Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Star Alliance Mega-Trip 2012: Business Class on Dragon Air from HKG

Star Alliance Mega-Trip 2012  
a.      Introduction/Preface
f.       Exploring Frankfurt
t.        Conrad Tokyo
u.      Exploring Tokyo

Business Class on Dragon Air from HKG

 

The business cabin had 7 passengers with 1B being empty.  The purser did come by to greet each passenger individually and passed out the menu for the breakfast option.  We were also offered a pre-departure beverage of smoothies, orange juice, or water.  I went with the smoothie and was given a moist towelette with it.


This A320 flight had a flight time of 65 minutes and the breakfast service was immediate after we reached a cruising altitude.  We had both a Chinese and Western option.  The Chinese one having noodles with shrimp and dim sum while the Western included omelet, chicken sausage, spinach, and potato wedges.  They both were served with a fruit plate and a choice of croissant or a papaya/pineapple pastry.  I felt that the egg and sausage was flavorless so I had to asked for chili sauce to make it taste better and to go down easier.  I had more of the smoothie and some water and after the meal service, some Hong Kong style mile tea.  


We landed right on time and it was a short walk to customs and immigration.  I had to wait about 30 minutes for my bags and even though it was tagged as First Class… I did not get my bags first and even after I got it, I had to run it through a scanner.  The customs officer asked me to open my bags and after looking through it, I was out finally to the arrivals hall an hour after landing.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment